Sunday 25 January 2015




























Here I'm looking at adding colour to life drawings I've done using a Wacom tablet on photoshop. I was mainly thinking about highlighting bits of the picture. Not just painting/colouring the whole image in but just one element. A jacket, shoe, or negative space. The bottom section of this picture is multiple doodles placed on top of each other in photoshop. I did this so there's more control over the composition of the other all finished piece. I think adding the colour to small sections here is very successful and It adds an extra layer to artwork. The inspiration for this piece comes from a student I found on the falmouth website. He had a very similar drawing style to mine and I was looking for a little direction and his work gave me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment